Canadian Tax Services
Buckley Dodds LLP is a solution provider to our clients’ tax matters. We recognize the importance of providing technically competent tax advice to achieve significant tax savings and to preserve wealth. We keep current with innovative tax strategies and changes in tax legislation, that are critical to generating strategies to mitigate business risks and change our knowledge into value for our clients. Our tax services include:
- corporate and personal tax planning;
- corporate finance;
- mergers and acquisitions;
- estate and succession planning;
- cross-border tax planning;
- and assistance in complying with federal and provincial income taxes, Goods and Services Tax and other sales tax laws.
This approach also gives us a better perspective to provide income tax and general advisory services best suited to client needs, and to assist management with sound business decisions.
USA & Cross Border Tax Services
Buckley Dodds LLP offers complete range of United States and cross border tax services for both corporations and individuals.
Our tax services include:
- Corporate and personal US Tax Return;
- Partnership and Limited Liability Companies;
- Cross-Border Planning;
- Cross-Border Tax Returns;
- FBAR Filings;
- State Tax Returns;
- Fiduciary Tax Returns;
- Exempt Organization;
- Estate Taxes and Estate Planning.
Other services we can assist you with:
- Responding to IRS Letters;
- Calculating Estimated Tax Payments;
- Calculations of Sole Proprietorship Income and Expenses (Schedule C);
- Capital Gains and Losses;
- Rental Property Income, Expense, and Depreciation Calculation;
- Household Employment Income (Schedule H);
- Income Tax Filing Extensions;
- Incorporation and Dissolution Services in all 50 States.
Film Industry Tax Credit Expertise
Attention: Producers and Production Accountants.
We just would like to remind you that aside from being a full service accounting firm, we also specialize in the preparation and filing of Federal and Provincial Film Tax Credits for BC, Ontario and Quebec. We have been in the industry of providing accounting, auditing and specialized tax services to individuals, corporations, charitable institutions and non profit entities for the past 25 years. Specifically, we have over 13 years experience in the film industry and during that time have identified many pitfalls that C.R.A. will zero in on in evaluating your film tax credit applications.
If you are producing or are planning a feature film, a TV pilot or any other production eligible for film tax credits in Canada, please get in touch with us and we can assist you in avoiding problems in applying for your credits as well as assisting in any other accounting or tax matters you may have.