Did you know that the capital gains on the sale of your ‘principal residence’ is tax exempt in Canada? However, the same transaction may be taxed in the USA depending on the amount of the gain.

For Further information regarding Canadian-USA tax planning consult with John Parker, Senior Partner at 604-688-7227 X201